The window is a channel for clearing the air and lighting in our room. Therefore, we need to work a little bit more in choosing windows. Today, we will show you the advantages of side-hung windows, inwardly-opened windows, and outwardly-hung windows.
Good ventilation, good airtightness, sound insulation, heat preservation and impermeability. Inward-opening windows are convenient for cleaning, but they will occupy part of the room when they are opened inwardly; outward-opening ones do not take up space when opened, but the outside-opening has a large wind-receiving area. In some places, it is forbidden to install outside-opening windows.
Open inward and fall inward:
It is a new form developed on the basis of casement windows. It can be opened in two ways, either horizontally or inverted (the upper part of the window sash is inclined inward). When inverted, a gap of about ten centimeters can be opened, that is to say, the window can be opened a little from above, and the opened part can be suspended in the air and fixed with the window frame through hinges. Its advantage is: it can be ventilated, but also can guarantee safety, because of the hinge, the window can only open ten centimeters of seam, can not reach from the outside, especially suitable for use when there is no one at home.
Advantages of inverted windows:
1. It does not take up indoor space when it is inverted. The curtains can be opened and closed freely.
2. Children can play freely when they are down. You can also clean the room without worrying about bumping your head or body from the corner of the window.
3. Children who are playful and climb on the window sill will not be in danger of falling out of the window.
4. When you fall inside, only close the window indoors before opening it to the flat open state, so you don’t have to worry that the thief will enter the room through the prying window. You can open the top hanger when you go out to keep the indoor air fresh at all times.
5. The room is naturally ventilated when it is inverted. The wind blows in from the side of the window, not directly on the body, making you feel more comfortable.
6. When there is light breeze and light rain, the raindrops can only splash on the glass, not into the room. Friendly reminder: Keep the windows closed when there is heavy wind and heavy rain!
open the upper hanging window outside
The outward-opening top-hung windows are operated by operating the handle of the window sash to drive the corresponding movement of the hardware actuator, so that the window sash can be opened horizontally or tilted into the room to open a certain angle for ventilation. By rotating the handle of the window, the interlocking hardware mechanism inside the window is driven, so that the window is locked (handle vertically downward), flat open (handle horizontal), and suspended (handle vertically upward). It does not affect the indoor space and is usually used most of the time; it can effectively solve the problem of anti-theft, and it is safe to open when there is no one indoors or at night.
Features of top-hung windows that open outside:
1. Ventilation Because the inverted position is another way to open the top-hung window outside, it allows the room to circulate naturally with the natural air, and the indoor air is fresh, while eliminating the possibility of rainwater entering the room. The fresh air will undoubtedly create a comfortable living environment for people.
2. Safety The linkage hardware arranged around the window sash and the various functions of the handle for indoor operation. When the window sash is closed, the surroundings are fixed on the window frame, so the safety and anti-theft performance are excellent.
3. Easy to clean the windows. Simple operation and linkage handle can make the window sash go indoors. It is convenient and safe to clean the outer surface of the window.
4. Practicability It avoids the occupation of indoor space when the inner window is opened, and it is inconvenient to hang curtains and install the lifting clothes rail.
5. Good sealing and heat preservation performance Through multiple locking around the window sash, the sealing and heat preservation effect of doors and windows are ensured.
There are many advantages of externally-opening top-hung windows, simple operation and high practicability, which greatly increases the pleasure of consumers.
Post time: Nov-05-2020