Solar Panel Frame
Huajian aluminium frame is the mean material of Solar panel frame, and it has many advantages such as:
1. Light weight, the density of aluminum alloy is less than one-third of stainless steel, and the price is less than twice that of stainless steel. Therefore, considering the cost, it is still a cost-effective aluminum alloy, coupled with the lightness of aluminum alloy, which is convenient for transportation and installation. .
2. Anti-corrosion and strong oxidation resistance. With the great advantage of anti-corrosion, it is widely used in various fields of construction and industry. After anodized aluminum profile, a dense oxide film is formed on the surface, which is more corrosion resistant. Even if the surface is scratched, it will not oxidize and does not affect performance. The oxide film thickness of general industrial aluminum profiles is about 10μ, and the oxide film thickness of solar frame profiles generally reaches 15μ.
3. Strong strength and firmness. Generally, the hardness of aluminum profile is 8-12HW, and the hardness of aluminum alloy frame produced by our company is above 12HW.
4. With strong tensile strength, the frame must undergo a tensile test before leaving the factory.
5. High elasticity, rigidity, metal fatigue value, not easy to deform, and can well protect solar panels.
6.Convenient transportation and installation. The solar frame is generally packaged with pallets and stretch film, which is convenient for transportation. Nowadays, aluminum frames are connected by corners, no screws are required, which is beautiful and convenient.
7.Long service life, the service life of aluminum alloy is generally more than 30-50 years. The battery panel has a life span of 20-25 years, so it can fully meet the requirements for use.
Standard Solar Panel frame size:
1) 30 * 25mm, suitable for 30-120 watt solar modules;
2) 35 * 35mm, suitable for 80-180 watt solar modules;
3) 50 * 35mm, suitable for solar modules of 160-220 watts;
4) Many other customized sizes, such as 17*17mm, 20*20mm, 23*17mm, 25*25mm, 28*25mm, 35*30mm, 40*28mm, 40*30mm, 40*35mm, 42*35mm, 45 *35mm, 46*30mm, 46*35mm 46*40mm, 46*48mm, 46*50mm, 46*60mm, 60*35mm, etc.
Huajian aluminium group has 4 types surface treatment which are Anodizing, Electrphoresis, and powder coating,PVDF. Pls check details below；
1. Anodizing (silver white, black, gold, silver, bronze...) (film thickness AA10, AA15, AA18, AA20)
2. Electrophoresis (silver white, black) (film thickness ≥15, ≥16, ≥18, ≥20)
3. Powder spraying（10-25 year powder warranty）
4. PVDF（25years project warranty）
The solar panel frame’s surface normally is Clearing Anodizing, and huajian group has the most advanced Aluminum profile automatic vertical anodizing production line.
Brief introduction of Huajian aluminum profile vertical oxidation production
Huajian Aluminum profile automatic vertical anodizing production line (upper row-tank surface treatment-lower row) is usually designed as a U-shaped working belt (that is, the upper and lower rows of working areas are in parallel positions), which can greatly optimize the workshop site, The empty beams after the frame are easily transferred to the upper frame, which greatly improves the turnover efficiency of the beams.
The automatic production sequence of vertical oxidation of products is fixed relative to horizontal oxidation, and can only be produced in the order of on-shelf. Therefore, it is especially important to match the order of on-shelf according to the production process of different varieties of products before being put on the shelves. Poor matching can easily lead to empty slots on the slot surface. , Waste cost and other impacts.
Compared with the traditional horizontal production, the operation of the upper and lower rows has a subversive change. The horizontal wires need to be fixed on the conductive rods (using aluminum wires or special fixtures), and the number of rows in each row is 25. ~50 sticks (50~100 per tank), while the vertical production line (take an aluminum factory as an example), its design can be 168 sticks per row, and a total of 504 sticks in 3 rows per trough. The processing process of the trough surface is basically the same, and the production capacity An increase of about 400%. In the process of tank surface treatment, the amount of tank liquid is small, the unit consumption of chemical industry, water, electricity, gas, etc. is low, and the continuous batch production efficiency is high.